Disney Interactive has released the winners of the Disney Infinity “Pirates Adventure” Toy Box challenge. Players were tasked with creating ARGH-mazing Toy Boxes utilizing many of the Pirates of the Caribbean items that are available. Check out the latest episode of the new web series featuring the top global Toy Box of the week, “EpicPirateCombat,” where players will need to get to the “Dragon’s Den” to save the trapped Princess.
Winning “Pirates Adventure” submissions include:
- EpicPirateCombat – Reach the “Dragon’s Den” to free the trapped Princess! Rules: no flying, gliding or hovering.
- Man the Cannons! – Avast matey! Board ye ship and destroy the pirate fort. Send those 3 ships down to the locker while ye at it!
- Blast and Seek – Choose your side in a two-player pirate ship battle and take a walk in the village.
- TreasureHuntRace – Race round the Pirate Island Racetrack and then help Jack Sparrow find the X and get the buried treasure!
- Blackbeard’s Map – Use the map to find the 10 hidden chests – all leading to the greatest treasure of all… The Fountain of Youth!
How to download new Toy Boxes:
- Select “Toy Box” from the Disney Infinity Main Menu
- Select “Toy Box Share” and “Disney’s Toy Boxes.”
- There will be a list of all the featured Toy Boxes for players to download.
When you’re ready to submit your Toy Box for consideration, follow these directions:
Xbox 360, PlayStation 3, Wii U
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Online/Multiplayer.”
- Then select “Toy Box Share” > “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured.
- Bring up the Pause Menu and select “Toy Box Share.”
- Then select “Disney’s Toy Boxes” > “Submit to Disney.”
- Follow the prompts. You’ll be asked to give your Toy Box an original name and description. Choose carefully – they will be shown to everybody if your Toy Box is featured