Happy National Waffle Day from Disney Parks Food and Beverage! What better way to indulge on this delicious holiday than with one of our top 8 waffles from Walt Disney Parks and Resorts:
- Mickey Waffles
Look for these breakfast classics are resort hotels across property, and at Plaza Inn at Disneyland park.
- Buffalo Chicken Waffle Slider from Trilo-Bites at Disney’s Animal Kingdom
This fiery new snack is simply wild!
- Waffle Cone from Clarabelle’s Hand Scooped Ice Cream at Disney California Adventure park
Cool down with this sweet, hand-scopped treat.
- Waffle Sandwiches from Sleepy Hollow in Magic Kingdom Park
Go sweet with the fruit and Nutella waffle sandwich, or try one of the savory lunchtime waffle sandwiches—either way you can’t go wrong.
- Waffle Fries at Golden Oak Outpost in Magic Kingdom Park
Creative toppings make these waffle fries a tasty meal.
- Sweet and Savory Waffles from the Belgium Global Marketplace at Epcot International Food and Wine Festival
Try the Belgian waffle topped with berries or chocolate ganache and whipped cream for dessert or the Potato and Leek Waffle with beer-braised beef and smoked gouda cream for a hearty snack when the festival returns on September 25.
- Maple Waffle Breakfast Cone from BoardWalk Bakery
A practically perfect breakfast on the go.
- Buffalo Chicken and Cornbread Waffles from the Fantasy Fare Food Truck at Downtown Disney
This sweet and spicy treat is sure to satisfy.
What’s your favorite Disney Parks waffle? Let us know in the comments below!
Happy National Waffle Day from Walt Disney Parks and Resorts by Rachel Brent: Originally posted on the Disney Parks Blog