Guests attending the D23 Expo: The Ultimate Disney Fan Event are now able to download the free D23 Expo app from iTunes and Google Play. This multi-layered application will serve as a useful tool for those guests attending the event, which takes place at the Anaheim Convention Center August 9–11, 2013. Included in the app:
- The most up-to-date schedules for all Expo presentations
- Sneak peeks at merchandise and collectibles that will be available for purchase exclusively at the event
- The ability to push alerts of the latest Expo news including announcements and notifications when panels, presentations, and events are booked up
- Map of the show floor
- Answers to frequently asked questions
- Loads of Disney trivia
- Bios of all talent who will be attending the Expo
- Additional fun features such as a D23 Photo Booth, a scavenger hunt, and more!
Tickets for the D23 Expo are $57 for a one-day adult admission and $47 for children 3–12. Tickets for members of D23: The Official Disney Fan Club are $50 for a one-day adult admission and $42 for children. Multi-day money-saving tickets are also available for both D23 Members and the general public, and D23 Members can save as much as $84 off the price of admission, based on the purchase of four three-day tickets at the D23 Member rate. For more information on tickets and the ticket pricing structure for members and general admission, visit D23Expo.com.